What would be the best days to have sex without protection?

Hi, I am 25 years old women, i had married few days ago, on the last saturday my periods was finished that was my 5th day , and on tuesday me and my husband had sex without protection.

there is any chance of pregnancy. what would be the best days for sex without protection.
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 3 hours later
If your periods are regular ovulation occurs 14 days before your expected date.
There is fertile period means unsafe period three days before & two days after ovulation & other days can be considered as safe.
However though it is very rare but still there are chances of pregnancy in safe period also.
So it is better you consult your gynaecologist get general & local examination done & take opinion for starting low dose combined oral contraceptive pills that is the most common method used now a days.
I hope your query has been answered.
I will be available for your further queries.