What will happen if tryptomer 25 mg and capit 100 pills are taken at the same time?

Question
why used tryptomer 25mg and 200 tablet take at the time.what happen.pls tel me
Posted Sat, 8 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thank you for posting your query.

Tryptomer contains an antidepressant drug of tricyclic antidepressant group Amitriptyline.The main action of this medication is to treat mood disorders such as depression.

Furthermore, relieves one from tension and anxiety, and aids in helping you sleep better. The Tryptomer achieves its function by working on the balance of some neurotransmitters that are present in our brain.

The effects build up slowly and the drug should be started at smaller doses say 25mg twice a day and increased slowly to 50mg thrice a day as tolerated.

I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you.

Please do write back for follow up queries that you may have.

Follow-up: What will happen if tryptomer 25 mg and capit 100 pills are taken at the same time? 15 hours later
What happens at the same time, capit 100 pills(tryptomer25mg)

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 9 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Please give the name of the salt contained in capit100. I would be in a better position to help you.
Awaiting your reply

Follow-up: What will happen if tryptomer 25 mg and capit 100 pills are taken at the same time? 14 hours later
Doctor,
i want sleeping pills without prescription.daily night i dont get sleep ,and came sleep with bad dreams.so next day i have heavy headache .pls help me

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 10 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

You can not get the sleeping pills without prescription and prescriptions have to be signed so the can not be made online.

I would advise you you have some physical activity in the evening which would ensure a good uninterrupted sleep. Have warm milk before bed. Practice sleep hygiene first that gives best results. If not helpful you can try a short course of alprazolam the dose and timings your clinician will know.

I hope this review resolves your doubts, if still need some help please write me back.
Wish you a pink of health!

Follow-up: What will happen if tryptomer 25 mg and capit 100 pills are taken at the same time? 37 hours later
Doctor,
i want prescription.if u can send attached prescription withu ur sign,please help me,(or) hoe to get prescription from doctor

Hi XXXXXXX

Welcome back,

The practice of online prescription is banned so that would not be possible.

What you can do is, get the prescription of the advised drugs in supervision of your clinician. May be you will need to review and switch drugs before you get full relief.
So better get the drugs prescribed in person.

I hope this advise would help you.