What will be the effect of taking overdose of Codeine, Diazepam, Tramadol and Oxynorm?

Dec 2014

What will be the effect on me having 1x codine 10mgs, 1x Diazepam 5mg, 2x Tramadol 50mg and 2x Oxynorm 5mg.
All at once; washed down with XXXXXXX beam.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 20 minutes later
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Codeine, Tremadol and Oxycodone are all opioid medicines. Diazepam is a benzodaizepine medicine. Both groups of medicines have sedation as main action.

You have asked to take 10 mg codeine, 10 mg oxycodone, 100 mg tremadol and 5 mg diazepam all together washed with alcohol. Taking together of such high amount may cause serious side effects. In an Opioid Naive parson if such amounts are given together serious complications are seen like- severe sedation, confusion, drowsiness, constricted pupil, difficulty in respiration, slow breathing, muscle spasms, and in some susceptible individuals seizures occurs. This intoxication may also prove fatal.
Risk is increased when two or more different group drugs are taken together like you have asked alcohol and diazepam with opioids. It produces cocktail effect and increase the risk to toxicity to many folds.
So as per my opinion taking these drugs together is not a good idea. These will not cause any euphoria or rush instead will cause serious complications.

Hope I cleared your doubt. If you have more queries, you can ask again.
Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi
Follow-up: What will be the effect of taking overdose of Codeine, Diazepam, Tramadol and Oxynorm? 42 minutes later
add 1 more Tramadol and 1 more codine. Thanks for the proffessional advice. I'm not looking for a 'rush'. I want to die. That is the simple truth.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 6 minutes later
It is not a good idea to add more drugs in this regimen. I will strongly advise you to please visit a Psychiatrist nearby your place. Suicide is not a good thing; it causes pain to everyone. If you have any problem you can contact me any time I am here to help you. Please at least for some time reconsider you decision and discuss with me. Alternately just call suicide helpline once, they will help you.