What will be the consequences of taking 10 Nitravate tablets at once?

May i know what will be the consequences of taking 10 nitravate 5 mg tablets at once ?
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: To be taken in prescribed doses only Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query. Let me tell you that Nitravat is a benzodiazapine group of drug used for anxiety. If taken in excessive doses can result in extreme sedation , respiratory depression and in severe cases even death. The fatal dose we can't disclose here in view of chances of misuse of the information for suicidal or homicidal purposes. Here I can just tell you that one should take these medications as advised by the physician. In case someone consumes them in more then the prescribed doses intentionally or by mistake , an immediate medical attention should be sought. I hope I am able to answer your query. If you have any further query you may please ask me.