What will be the consequences of taking 10 Nitravate tablets at once?
User rating for this question
May i know what will be the consequences of taking 10 nitravate 5 mg tablets at once ?
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: To be taken in prescribed doses only Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query. Let me tell you that Nitravat is a benzodiazapine group of drug used for anxiety. If taken in excessive doses can result in extreme sedation , respiratory depression and in severe cases even death. The fatal dose we can't disclose here in view of chances of misuse of the information for suicidal or homicidal purposes. Here I can just tell you that one should take these medications as advised by the physician. In case someone consumes them in more then the prescribed doses intentionally or by mistake , an immediate medical attention should be sought. I hope I am able to answer your query. If you have any further query you may please ask me.
People also viewed
- Side effects of simrose capsules
- Which day is good to prevent pregnancy
- Taking 10 tablets of crocin
- 10 crocin tablets at once
- Side effects of torsemide
- Postinor tablet taking d 2 tablets at once
- Slightly inflamed and itching on right side of glans
- Side effects of nitravate
- Usages of nitravate
- Does obimet sr or fertisure cause black feces
- Side effects of antihistaminic injections
- What is the treatment for#39mildly enlarged and diffusely increased ecotexture#39
- Side effects of clomid tablet
- Side effects of invanz
- How to reduce high ggt reading