What type of food should I take to reduce eosinophil count?
User rating for this question
hi, to reduce eosinophil count, (536 cells ll be there), how to reduce these cell? which type of food is required to reduce cells? can u pls help us...
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Oral cortiosteroids Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Oral cortiosteroids like Prednisolone at a single daily dose of 30 to 60 mg will reduce eosinophil count. If not responding than chemotherapeutic agents may be given. Eosinophila may be caused by food allergies in some(ie egg, fish, nuts etc..). Such foods has to be avoided. You should learn to avoid food items which causes allergy for you. This is what is advised in many studies related to eosinophila and food allergy. All other food can be taken in your diet without any specific consideration to many particular food. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. regards.
People also viewed
- Long term marijuwana effect
- What diet should one take for high eosinophil count
- Senior loss of balance
- Lesions on the eye ball
- Lomanor tablet side effects
- Minoxin spray side effects long term
- Long term effects of microgynon
- What are the foods to be avoided for eosinophil count
- How to reduce absolute eosinophil count by food
- Long term effects of nyquil every night
- How to reduce eosinophil count from food
- Dandruff baldness
- Foods to reduce eosinophil count
- Bald spots on head
- Tighten vaginal muscles balls