What type of food should I take to reduce eosinophil count?
User rating for this question
hi, to reduce eosinophil count, (536 cells ll be there), how to reduce these cell? which type of food is required to reduce cells? can u pls help us...
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Oral cortiosteroids Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Oral cortiosteroids like Prednisolone at a single daily dose of 30 to 60 mg will reduce eosinophil count. If not responding than chemotherapeutic agents may be given. Eosinophila may be caused by food allergies in some(ie egg, fish, nuts etc..). Such foods has to be avoided. You should learn to avoid food items which causes allergy for you. This is what is advised in many studies related to eosinophila and food allergy. All other food can be taken in your diet without any specific consideration to many particular food. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. regards.
People also viewed
- Can i take benadryl with clarithromycin
- Can you take benadryl with coumadin
- What diet should one take for high eosinophil count
- Fioricet benadryl and vyvanse
- Mixing energy drinks with benadryl
- Oxyelite pro side effects and benadryl
- Drugs/medication for Severe Left ventricular dysfunction
- What are the foods to be avoided for eosinophil count
- How to reduce absolute eosinophil count by food
- Treatment and cure for SSRI withdrawal
- Symptoms of Stabbing pain
- Diagnosis of Severe UTI
- How to reduce eosinophil count from food
- Foods to reduce eosinophil count
- Diagnosis of Shin numbness