What type of food and natural remedies should I follow to get my origional complextion?

what type of food and natural remedies i can follow to get my original complexion?
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
Certain foods are known to bring fairness and decrease blemishes .
Such foods can be turmeric with milk taken at every night can be very helpful.
It has natural skin brightening properties.
Pumpkin seeds are known to be helpful.pumpkin seeds get their power from both the beauty mineral, zinc, and essential fatty acids including omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9. Like hemp seeds, they help reduce inflammation in the body.
Radish, hemp seeds, avocados are good for skin health.
Besides vitamin C containing foods are effective in blocking melanin synthesis and bringing fairness. Lemons, oranges, amla when taken fresh provide lot of vitamin C.
Green tea, mango ,Papaya give antioxidants ,vitamin A and help in glowing skin.

If possible you can take red wine on regular basis as it has anti ageing properties.

Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.
Dermatology Cosmetology