What type of diet to follow to reduce fat?

What type of food i want to take to reduce my fat
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: take low carbohydrate, low fat foods Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, I understand your concern. You should take low carbohydrate and low fat food like green leafy vegetables, oats, corn flakes, plain idlis, dry rotis, lots of fruits. Avoid foods that are high in oil and fat. Avoid foods from bakery and other junk foods. Let me know if you have more queries. Regards,
Follow-up: What type of diet to follow to reduce fat? 12 hours later
Thanks for the advice Dr., sure it will be helpful for my future
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 hours later
Brief Answer: my pleasure Detailed Answer: Hello, Wish you good health. Take care!