What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction problem?

my penice is very lose and have fear of making reletionship what i do. ? actualy i have sexual weekness mentaly and physicaly i get many advice for sexual strongness but i soory to say that i net get good result
Posted Sat, 19 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
This issue needs careful history, examination , counselling and medicines.
I will try to give you the outline of treatment.
History includes night time and early morning erections, stress, conflict, previous bad experinece abd so on.
Examination is needed to look for general causes for low hormonal levels and local examination of the privater parts.
Counseling is needed about sex education and so on.
If you have sexual partner, medicines to get better erection can be tried.
If there is any specific issue, kindly write back.
Best regards
Follow-up: What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction problem? 13 hours later
please adviise me some medicin for better performence
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later
Welcome back.
Just medicine alone is not enough and should be given only after examination and a PRESCRIPTION is a must.
Please contact a nearby urologist.