What treatment should I seek if my ears feel blocked, my nose bleeds when I blow it?

ears plugged, get extremely dizzy have to lay down feel really sick for roughly an hour, see white spots when this happens, nose bleeds when i blow my nose. neck problems base of skull it gets really hot and sore. arm numbness. really dry sensitive eyes. ears feel almost dry inside. sometimes it hurts in my chest when i breath. my dr tested me for all sorts of heart issues (my dad died at 40 of massive heart attack) he had angina and another underlying condition i dont know what. not sure if thats relevant to the current problem thought i would let u know anyway. I have a really bad memory too.???
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Hi Brita,

Thanks for your query,

The symptoms you have do give me a strong suspection into sinusitis and concomitant otitis( infection in the ear).I would not think there is any serious issue involved here with heart except some mild variation in the BP that can cause such symptoms.

Hence i would ask you to consult a ENT specialist to get your sinuses checked, confirm the fact and get you on appropriate treatment and also get your BP checked.

Meanwhile apply NASIVION nasal decongestant drops which if give relief the diagnosis i provided could be the right one.

Do go for aerobic exercises it will help in such health problems.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 minutes later
Kindly post follow up query if you have any , I am here top help you.