What treatment is done for premature ejaculation?

May 2013
i get discharge fast when having sex . will it if act in her to get conceive
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Usually premature ejaculation will not affect the chances of pregnancy if the seminal parameters are all normal.
So you can go for seminal analysis once. If all parameters are normal, no need to worry.
If you and your partner are having any problem due to the premature ejaculation, better to consult XXXXXXX once to get treated.
Plan unprotected intercourse around the time of her ovulation, which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.