What treatment can be taken for alternating diarrhea and constipation ?

General Surgeon
For the past 5 days i have been having abdominal pains mixed with an on and off headached. I also have been fluctuating from constipation to diarrhea. And finally the head of penis has burning/stinging but this is not occuring while i'm am peeing, it is usally afterward and its when I'm shaking my penis attmepting to dry it. Also,the pain kind of feels like it is coming from both the outer part of the head in right in the slit where pee comes out.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 1 hour later

Alternate diarrhea & constipation along with abdominal pain occurs in certain type intestinal infection, and infection leads to inflammation of some part or portion intestine which causes pain abdomen. Pain in the end of urination or while shaking penis at the end is also due to infection.

I also suggest to increase the water intake which will flush out the toxins.

Headache is just an association of these problem. So get your urine tested along with culture & sensitivity and also stool. Start treatment under the supervision and guidance of some good doctor ,things will improve soon.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”