What to use for healthy face after pimples on face which face left holes and dull skin?

Hi This isXXXXX, the reason to interact with you to know some medical suggestions. Due to pimples my face has some thing like holes and my face turned some what dull and can i retain my face back to normal position without holes and suggest some facewash creams for healthy face and and to look brighter, and preacautions to take care. Thank You
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Please post the photograph of your face.. Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXXXXX . It seems that you may be having acne vulgaris and post acne scars. I would like to have answers. Do you take any medicine? Do you apply any cosmetic? Do you have any other internal disease? From how many years you have acne? What short of treatment you have taken in past? Did you undergo aesthetic treatment like laser or peeling? I would like to see photograph of your face before I give my advice. Please post the photograph of your face. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD