What to do to increase height?

Apr 2014

Hello Doc, i am 25 years old and i am 5"4 i want to increase my heaght there that i csn use to increase my height ?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sorry,growth is arrested in your case.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

Sorry Dear, Growth is arrested by this age and any bony growth is not possible after fusion of growth plates. You are already 25 years old.

During growth period,height of person depends upon many factors and it is influenced by genetic make up of person,exercise,diet,various drug intake for long period, many systemic illnesses etc.So,some factors are out of our control and certain factors can be influenced to some extent.
These methods all work before fusion of growth plates.

Please don't get disheartened. You have good average height in indian environment.So,develop confidence in your self and you are as equivalent as so called tall people.

Hope I have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care