What to do if missed second dose of hepatitis vaccine to the child?
User rating for this question
Hi, Hi, My child received Chicken Pox vaccine and One Dose of Hepatitis A Vaccine as per schedule however we missed second dose of Hepatitis A which doctor told to get is done after six months. Now please what shall be done . Do we have to start over again for the vaccination or we need to get only the dose we missed Thanks
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may give the missed dose. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for asking query on healthcare magic. If you repeat the one missed dose it is sufficient. You need not start from the begining even if you miss the vaccine on the scheduled date Nothing to worry about it. Hope this answer will serve your purpose. Please feel free to ask me any more queries. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam.
Follow-up: What to do if missed second dose of hepatitis vaccine to the child? 4 hours later
Thanks doctor ,its ok even if two years has elapsed.
Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 3 hours later
People also viewed
- Can marijuana affect people with g6pd deficiency
- What does the result sinus rhythm repolarization disturbance indicate
- Can venlafaxine withdrawal cause vomiting and stomach upset
- Delay hepatitis b vaccination after first dose
- Can hypospadias affect bed wetting
- What does pain radiating through shoulders indicate
- What are the side effects of hepatitis b vaccine (recombinant)?
- What are the side effects of hepatitis b vaccine?
- What is the remedy for air pressure in my ear
- What to do for lump above left side teeth
- Does coca cola affect cyclic vomiting
- Conditions that affects a five year old
- Can cold affect esr test
- What are the side effects of hepatitis b adult vaccine?
- Hepatitis a vaccine