What to do if FBC and thyroid result came on borderline?

Hi I had my fbc results today they were on the borderline docter has suggested ti take it after a month my thyroid was also on the borderline but my iron was ok could please reply to me ASAP regards XXXXXXX What does border line mean
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 28 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the late response. Do you mean Full blood count by FBC. Kindly attach the reports here, so that I can have a look and advice better. Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: What to do if FBC and thyroid result came on borderline? 5 hours later
hi yes I do I don't have the result in me but I have been told to take my fbc after a month
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Borderline means the results are normal but nearer to the higher range. A repeat test is advisable in such situations to see whether the levels come in mid range or cross the higher range. Regards,