What tests should be done to check for PCOD?

Hi I have various symptons of PCOD - however recently doctor did an pelvic ultrasound and he said it was normal. What are the tests I should do next?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 19 hours later
Brief Answer: USG is just one test. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX, Hi! PCOD is a state of insulin resistance and USG is just one of the test. you must see if you have excess facial hair, acne, you are overweight, irregular periods, high LH, check OGTT, even if every thing is normal and you are symptomatic you must treat. Regards!