What supplements should be taken for better health?

What supplements should I take ? I am considering - Cod Liver Oil capsule ( one each day ) and B Complex tablet ( one each day ) . Is this recommended or should I consider consider else ? Add to the list ?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Both are good Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for your query. You can take both the above supplements. They are recommended for better health. You can also take EVION LC for better hair ad skin. One per day after food for a month. regards,
Follow-up: What supplements should be taken for better health? 10 hours later
Thank you doctor . Could you also tell what time of the day is best to take it ? And if all 3 can be taken at the same time ? After Breakfast / Lunch / Evening Snack / Dinner ? XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. You can take Cod liver oil and Evion LC in the morning and the Bcomplex in the night. All three have to be taken after food. Regards,