What sould be average weight of baby in 8 month of pregnancy?

my wife is pregnant 8 month started but baby wt is only 1300gm is this safe
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 hours later
Brief Answer: The weight is normal. Good nutrition to mother Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX Thank you for posting your query. The average weight at 28 weeks (7 months completed) will be around 1100 grams to 1300 grams. It is not clear from your question which week your wife is in, if you can tell me that LMP(Last menstrual period), then I will be able to tell you the exact answer. That said, the ultrasound estimation of weight is not very accurate, so you will have to wait till birth to know your baby's weight accurately. Please write back to me with the LMP or duration of pregnancy in weeks so that I can help you further. Right now you don't need to worry, your baby's weight seems to be normal. Awaiting your response. Regards.