What should be done for sore back and neck after an accidental fall?
User rating for this question
Hi! I fell over while drunk the other night and smashed the back left hand side of my head against a radiator! I was drunk so just got straight into bed and went to sleep! Thw next day my back and neck were sore as i landed funny and i also have a big bruise on my bum. Its a few days later, the cut on my head has scabbed over but im still getting like a dull pressure and a burning sensation in my head, is this ok? or should i go to the doctors?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 hours later
Brief Answer: get yourself checked. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. After fall you had soft tissue injury and it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to heal depending upon level of trauma. Since you are having pain in head I suggest you to get yourself examined as physical examination will be required . Hope I have answered your question . Wishing you good health. Take care. God bless.
People also viewed
- Sore neck back fall down stairs
- What health issue causes fatigue
- Fatigue joint pain insomnia geographic tongue causes
- Damage to back after a fall back
- Does thyronorm cause fat reduction
- What causes fat in urine
- Chest muscle pain from carrying baby
- Lump on back of neck after falling
- Treatment for back pain after back and neck surgery
- Baby knee cap moving
- Baby knee cap pops out
- Neck upper back shoulder soreness after falling from bed advice
- Dimple on upper chest baby
- Bruise on baby foot
- Fast heart rate cause nausea