What should be done for sore back and neck after an accidental fall?
User rating for this question
Hi! I fell over while drunk the other night and smashed the back left hand side of my head against a radiator! I was drunk so just got straight into bed and went to sleep! Thw next day my back and neck were sore as i landed funny and i also have a big bruise on my bum. Its a few days later, the cut on my head has scabbed over but im still getting like a dull pressure and a burning sensation in my head, is this ok? or should i go to the doctors?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 hours later
Brief Answer: get yourself checked. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. After fall you had soft tissue injury and it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to heal depending upon level of trauma. Since you are having pain in head I suggest you to get yourself examined as physical examination will be required . Hope I have answered your question . Wishing you good health. Take care. God bless.
People also viewed
- Sore neck back fall down stairs
- Hard lump on my lower hip
- Is it safe to take evion 400mg capsules for health
- 96 resting heart rate 42 year old woman
- Damage to back after a fall back
- Warming sensation tops of hands
- I took next choice within 48 hours
- Lump on back of neck after falling
- Treatment for back pain after back and neck surgery
- Neck upper back shoulder soreness after falling from bed advice
- Hard hematoma on knee
- Ideal pulse rate for 45 year old man
- What happens when muscular system stops working
- Platelet count of 43,000 intervention
- What happens when right leg has khujli