What should be done for pain in breast?

Reference to above query, I did not go for any surgery or treatment for the said ailment but the pain has disappeared. By touching or pressing no pain, even my grandson hit his leg but no pain. Only precaution, I took I did not go for body massage for the last six months. Is it Ok or I should go for further investigation WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: get mammography done Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your earlier discussion thread. I am glad that you do not have the pain now. Also, avoid the body massage for some more time as you did in last 6 months. Although you do not have symptoms currently, fibroadenoma needs to be evaluated further. I would suggest you to get a mammography done, and if fibroadenoma stills exists, you could get a biopsy or FNAC done to rule out cancer. Once cancer is ruled out, you need not worry about the problem at all, and can move on in life. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: What should be done for pain in breast? 52 minutes later
FNAC done six months back (July 2013) when I start feeling pain.And it is noncancerous. Whether again I should go for FNAC?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: not required Detailed Answer: hi, Thanks for the update. If you have already done the FNAC and it is non-cancerous, then you need not repeat it again. In my view, you can just relax on this as it is benign. A yearly follow up with your doctor would be better. Rest, you need not do anything about it now. Wish you good health.