What should be done for lump under the chin?
User rating for this question
Hello, This evening inoticed my 3 yr old had a little pea size lump under her chin. She doesnt seem bothered by it but it worries me. What should i do?
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Asymptomatic lymphadenopathy is commonly seen in young children. In case it is not associated with pain/fever /or increase in size nothing to worry. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..
Follow-up: What should be done for lump under the chin? 4 hours later
Thank you, How long will it be there and when should i see our Dr?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
People also viewed
- Neurobion injection vs pills
- Toddler with temperature and cold sweats
- Toddler with recurrent colds
- Mucaine syrup for gas
- What should be done for lump under the chin
- Side effects from smoking bath salts while pregnant?
- Slimming treatments after c section
- Red nails toes tubes
- Stomachache and cold sweat
- What does a lump under chin indicate
- What causes cold sore and lump under chin
- Lump under chin neck what could be this
- Toddler rash cold sweat
- Cold sweats with trisprintec
- What could the movable lump under chin be