What should be done for lump under the chin?
User rating for this question
Hello, This evening inoticed my 3 yr old had a little pea size lump under her chin. She doesnt seem bothered by it but it worries me. What should i do?
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Asymptomatic lymphadenopathy is commonly seen in young children. In case it is not associated with pain/fever /or increase in size nothing to worry. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..
Follow-up: What should be done for lump under the chin? 4 hours later
Thank you, How long will it be there and when should i see our Dr?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
People also viewed
- Can i give darolac to eight month baby for motion
- Tattoos while taking plavix
- What should be done for lump under the chin
- Is pork liver good for babies with g6pd deficiency
- What milk formula can you give to a g6pd deficient baby
- Plaque stuck in throat
- Pleurisy from c section
- What does a lump under chin indicate
- What causes cold sore and lump under chin
- Lump under chin neck what could be this
- Fat globules in stool for baby having diarrhea
- What could the movable lump under chin be
- Plan b and tissue
- My baby have dextrocardia situs solitus with single ventricle
- Thyroid scars and plastic surgery