What should be done for fatigue and sleepiness when suffering from fibromyalgia and arthritis?

Have history of low blood pressure, headaches, back surgeries,neck,several broke bones now low body temp.Feel tired all time, sleepy,dizzy headed. been diagnosed fibromyalgia, and arthritis.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 3 hours later
Brief Answer: what about thyroid test? Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering from these problems, i would like to know about thyroid status. although Heart problems and its medication can also cause these problems How is your sleep/ your appetite? There is no need to worry about low BP, as there is no problem until it is too low that it is called circulatory shock, which happens mostly in severe blood loss or severe infection. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok