What should be done for bubbles in chest whith no pain?

I always feel somethings wrong in heart i get bubbles in chest no pain. Secondly because of this i get psin for 1sec
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 37 minutes later
Welcome to Health Care Magic At this age, heart disease is not common Your symptoms too do not suggest a heart problem / probably muscle or stomach See an Internist / get yourself examined / get yourself reassured At times, basic investigation may be necessary... Prognosis is likely to be excellent Wishing well
Follow-up: What should be done for bubbles in chest whith no pain? 17 minutes later
I had ecg in XXXXXXX all clear. I do have gas trapped problem
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 29 hours later
Brief Answer: See Internist / Get examined & investigated Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic A normal ECG is reassuring If you still have symptoms, go for TMT (Treadmill Exercise ECG)… HOLTER (24 to 48 hour ambulatory monitoring) / ECHOcardiogram / X-ray Chest / LABORATORY work-up, for further assessment and assistance. An Upper GI Endoscopy will clarify oesophagus and stomach problems … The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless