What should be done for Grade I MVP,restrictive spirometry and Raised ESR?

Dear doctor, Yesterday I did a routine master health checkup and found my lungs are restrictive through spirometry. I have an ESR = 25 mm/hr. Please find the screen shot of my spirometry report and scanned blood report. Can you please suggest on the report basis.
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Further evaluation is required. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX After going through the query, I would like to comment the following: 1. Your reports are suggestive of Grade I MVP, restrictive spirometry and Raised ESR. 2. Get evaluation with a cardiologist esp. to rule out rheumatic heart disease. 3. Do you have any symptoms? any cough, breathlessness, chest pain? any neck swelling? any fever? any abdominal complaints? 4. Investigations that may be required are chest Xray, USG neck and abdomen. 5. In absence of any symptoms no major respiratory abnormality seems to be there however further evaluation as outlined above is required. I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries. Regards Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra MBBS MD DNB Consultant Pulmonologist