What should be done for "Dolo650" overdose?

I have taken 10 dolo 650 at a time what should I do quickly home remedy. I Took 2 hours back and I vomited half an hour back
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You need to go to ER Detailed Answer: Hi, 10 Tablets of Dolo 650 mg is excessively high dose. It can cause liver damage. In fact can cause Acute Liver Failure. There is no point in trying home remedies , I suggest you to rush to ER , get under observation , a gastric lavage , I.v. fluids , and get liver function test , Coagulation profile. You will be treated if required with N-Acetyl Cystine. I am not saying that your liver would get damaged. It's not necessary but yes , it's a common complication at this dosage. Don't play and experiment with your life , go to ER. I hope I am able to solve your query , still if you have any query ask me.