What should be done after overdose of Hydrocodone?
User rating for this question
I made a mastake and took 17.5 mg of hydrocodone
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: You have not crossed the limit of toxic dose Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Hydrocodone is used for pain management in large doses also. You have not crossed the limit of toxic dose, so do not worry much. Drink lot of water and eat well. You may feel dizziness due large dose. Do not take any more dose of hydrocodone today. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Head lice contagious period
- What should be done for dolo650 overdose
- Shingles contagious stage how long
- Taking oxyelite pro while on microlite
- Can i take norethisterone if im on microgynon
- Week mind and spasmo proxyvon
- What should i do for overdose on microgynon 50
- Minocycline and oxyelite pro
- Perimenopause constipation pain
- What are rgp contact lenses
- Can you take microgynon while on tetralysal?
- What should done for oxycodone overdose
- Cutaneous tuberculosis contagious
- Should i drink water after a paracetamol overdose
- What should be done after overdose of hydrocodone