What should be done after confirmed pregnancy test?

Question
Dr i had been last periods time is 29th oct.i am do sex 14th nov. my period is not coming in nov on 29th.i use i m check my pregency test. possitive .then what can i doing now.......
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: If you can continue fine Detailed Answer: if u can't continue them do vaginal scan for early pregnancy and go to the nearest Gynae for termination . there are 2 methods medical and surgical . she will explain both take consent written and do the needful. see gynae ASAP

Follow-up: What should be done after confirmed pregnancy test? 2 hours later
Dr i had been last periods time is 29th oct.i am do sex 14th nov. my period is not coming in nov on 29th.i use check my pregency test. possitive .then what can i doing now.......

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Do an ultrasound Detailed Answer: if you are planning to continue the pregnancy start the folic acid do ultrasound next week and see a gynae . if you are planning not to continue do the ultrasound and see gynae tomorrow for further advise on medical vs surgical abortion . I can't give you further details as you must sign form c as per regulation of GOI