What should be done after a missed period?
User rating for this question
Hi my MC is not coming in this month & I make physical relation with my bf. It is possible im pregnant if yes give me solution….
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST, AND THEN PROCEED Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse, then yes, chances of pregnancy do exist. First, take a urine pregnancy test to confirm whether you are actually pregnant. If the pregnancy test is positive, then please consult a gynaecologist to confirm this. Then the pregnancy should be accurately dated. According to the weeks of pregnancy, proper medications or surgical abortion would be prescribed to you. Then a follow up visit should be scheduled to confirm that abortion is indeed complete. Without following these steps, you would put yourself at risk. Complications could arise such as severe bleeding, failed and incomplete abortion, infection etc Also, ectopic pregnancy ( pregnancy outside the uterus ) could remain undiagnosed. SO please first take a pregnancy test and then keep me posted. All the best. Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.
People also viewed
- What should i do for missed period after sex
- Sperm can remove pimple and acne
- Acne pits are ugly
- Tylenol pm and acne
- High bbt at 4dpo
- Vaginal acne and pregnancy
- Subserosal uterine fibroids 4cm
- 48th day pregnancy symptoms
- What should be done after a missed period
- Spotting 4dpo after clomid
- Acne vulgaris on penis
- What should i do for missed period after unexpected sex
- Brown mucus in 4th week
- Missed periods after tubal ligation what should i do
- What should i do for missed period after dc