What should I use to get rid of rashes and itching after sauna?

hi doctor.. i was at sauna i itched my leg and rashed . what should i use it for rash?
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Skin burn Detailed Answer: Hi You seem to have developed a superficial skin burn. You should keep the affected area clean and dry . Apply a topical antibiotic cream like neosporin or mupirocin over it twice a day. Take some oral antihistamines like benadryl along to decrease the skin allergic process. Do not apply any harsh chemical like dettol or savlon over it. Wear cotton clothes to prevent further friction by clothes. Dr Geetika Paul