What should I do to treat burns on my breast?

I have got a burn I have taken 800 mg of mortrin it's helping a little can something else be called in I don't want to have to go to the Er cause it takes forever there it would be nice if something could be called in for the pain I have a burn on my right breast in 3 spot's
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 hours later

This is Dr. Shanthi from XXXXXXX

We have received your query and thank you for posting it.

I understand your concern and pain.

It is good that you have taken Mortrin, but it was not sufficient enough to relieve the pain completely.

You can try taking better analgesics from NSAIDs group like Aceclofenac or Hifenac or even Tramazac.

If your pain is still severe, you may require drugs belonging to Steroidal group of anti-inflammatory drugs.

You can also try with Tab. Combiflam three times a day after food for 2 days.

Also apply cold ice packs locally for better relief.

I have sent your query for specialist opinion from our consultants and expect to receive the suggestions very soon.

If possible, can you send across the pics of the spots or the lesion, so that we can suggest you better?

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Also, you can mail it to me at YYYY@YYYY with subject as ATTENTION TO Dr. Shanthi.

I will not suggest you to apply any cream or ointment locally to the burn area.

Awaiting your response.

Dr. Shanthi.