What should I do to treat a sweaty vagina?

I'am a 48 yr. 5'0 180lbs women 2 years ago I had all my female organs removed, now I suffer with a very sweaty virgina and the area where I cut gets sweaty as well.
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later

You had a hysterectomy with removal of both ovaries two years ago. After the removal of these organs, menopause sets in and usually after sometime you start experiencing the menopausal symptoms.

Feeling sweaty and hot are one of the commonest symptoms of menopause. If the symptoms are mild like in your case then some lifestyle changes do produce the desired relief. Applying a dusting powder in the area of scar will help in keeping it dry. If the symptoms are severe, diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
2.) Avoid high calorie foods and saturated fats.
3.) Exercise regularly for an hour and brisk walk for 30 to 40 minutes daily and maintain a healthy weight
4.) Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol.
5.) Avoid stress, practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation
6.) Make sleep a priority and sleep for a minimum of 8 hours daily
7.) Dress in layers and avoid hot beverages, warm rooms, caffeine, Spicy foods, to avoid hot flushes
8.) Join a support group if you have any in your Country, and share your experiences with other women who experience similar symptoms as you, this will help you ease your burden and will help you understand your condition better.

Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist so that he/she may examine you and can prescribe you related hormone replacement if needed.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.