What should I do to reduce belly fat?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Question
I want my stomach to be reduced in 2months as i am getting married
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Weight Loss

Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 2 hours later
To reduce your belly fat you need to reduce overall weight ( if overweight ) as well as tone your abdominal muscles by target muscle exercise .
To reduce weight you need to combine a healthy diet along with daily brisk walk or cardiovascular exercise ( jogging , etc) .
Apart from that you need to carry out abdominal exercises like crunches , side bends or stretching exercises etc .
Since you have limited time the best way to ensure this is to seek the help of professionals either a reputed gym with personal trainer and dietician or medical professionals ( obesity specialists, physiotherapists etc) .
Meanwhile you can follow these tips for a flatter belly.
1. Getting about 7 hours of sleep a night is one of the best things you can do for your body shaping goals.
2.Reduce calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones.
3.If you’re going through an emotional crisis, stress from work, or a bad eating splurge, increase your vitamin C ( citrus fruits or Amla etc)– it’ll help counteract the negative side effects
4. Avoid stress and practice yoga or other breathing exercises.
The result will depend on your present health status and your efforts . However it's possible to see some noticeable difference in two months time with appropriate methods.
Wishing you all the best.