What should I do to rectify left axis deviation?

Left Axis deviation noted on yearly medical -41.

Cardio did echocardiogram - normal

Then stress test ecg - he said normal HR response.

He says nothing to worry about... But still concerned.

Non smoker, 8kgs overweight.

What should i do to rectify left axis deviation. Does not seem to be any symptoms.
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 2 hours later
Welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions. Have seen your reports there is nothing to worry, the left axis deviation is usually a normal variation in the ECG, in which the currents arising from the heart picked up by ECG have a leftward deviation. It is not an abnormal finding and requires no treatment unless accompanied by any structural defect of the heart. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks