Ask a Urologist   »  

What should I do to get rid of chapped foreskin?

Yes is there anything i can use to help get rid of the Chapp Foreskin to make it heal and i have a white scum on the Head of the Penis what can i use to get rid of it all.
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern with the genital symptoms. Chapped foreskin can either be due to dryness I.e inadequate lubrication or infections. If it is inadequate hydration ude of lubricants and consumption of lot of water along with use of loose undergarments is sufficient. If adsociated with an infection a thorough exsmination is warranted before prescribing antibiotics or antifungals. Hope you found the information useful.