What should I do to avoid early ejaculation?

my sperm fall quickly when sexual intercourse with my wife after 1 year(this priod she was pregnent). but before pregnency of my wife i had no any problem about this matter. Kindly give me the way how to overcome it.
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
It is not a disease. The sexual activity is also like any other activity where body get more and more adjusted.
It is possibly due to long period of refraining from sex.
To avoid early ejaculation you should increase the duration of foreplay and avoid too much buffeting during the intercourse.
You should continue to have sex as per your desire the durtion would improve over time.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!