What should I do for needle break in my arm?
User rating for this question
I had a needle break off in my arm, what should i do?
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needle should be removed. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. If the needle part is visible under the skin, you should visit a surgeon and ask him to remove it. If its not visible, and X-ray of this part should be done which will tell if there is a needle part or not. If so, it should be removed. This is not an urgent, but you should have it removed in few days. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for celiac plexus
- Treatment and cure for hyperacusis
- Treatment and cure for antiphospholipid syndrome
- Pins and needles in the arm numbness what is wrong
- What should i do for needle break in my arm
- What arm do doctors choose for needles
- Sore lower back and belly
- Scabies pins and needles on arm
- Stomach pain and bleeding nose
- Pins and needles in arm pits
- Treatment and cure for chronic venous insufficiency
- Sinus infections abdominal pain faintness neausa
- Watery eyes cough stuffy nose abdominal cramps
- Treatment and cure for tinea
- Tired pain in stomach blur vision cant brreath properly