What should I do for needle break in my arm?
User rating for this question
I had a needle break off in my arm, what should i do?
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needle should be removed. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. If the needle part is visible under the skin, you should visit a surgeon and ask him to remove it. If its not visible, and X-ray of this part should be done which will tell if there is a needle part or not. If so, it should be removed. This is not an urgent, but you should have it removed in few days. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Burning pain in stomach while pregnant
- Pink blood bleeding gums
- Pins and needles in the arm numbness what is wrong
- What should i do for needle break in my arm
- What arm do doctors choose for needles
- Scabies pins and needles on arm
- Burning pain in stomach making me nauseas
- Everytime i blow my nose it bleeds
- Whiskey burns my stomach
- Pins and needles in arm pits
- Blowing ones nose causes ear to bleed
- Burning pain stiches
- Right ear bleeding and right eye blur
- Headaches blurred vision nose bleeds
- Small pursistent burning sensation lower right side