What products can I use to improve my complexion, moisturize, block tanning? Anti aging cream recommended?

ENT Specialist
i am 30 years old, with brown skin complexion, and i have 1 0r 2 pimples every month and have no tanning as i use ban a XXXXXXX since 6 months but there is no improvement in my complexion. please suggest me best day cream.
which is the best day cream which has suns cream ,moisturising ,fairness etc, i heard artistry is great , is it true. please let me know... is it good to use ant aging cream at this age (i dont have any signs of aging in my face). i wantes to fix to one cream which nourishes,moisturises make face flawless. i dont want to try any thing else, please suggest a best cream(less chemicals, organic) for life long
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 55 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

Well, in the market there are many formulations available, but many of them are not medically approved.

The basic principle of all the fairness cream is anti melanin activity. The melanin is a pigment which is synthesized in the body and protects it from the harmful effects of UV rays present in sunlight.

The ideal cream should contain the following anti melanin componant, fairness agent, moisturizing agent, suns protective lotion, and the ph of the cream should be balanced to decrease any allergic reaction of skin.

Aloe vera oil has all these properties, You can ideally make this solution at home too.

Take aloevera oil, pure glycerin, lactocalemine lotion mix in equal parts. you can use this at least 3 times a day.

Other precautions include--

1- WASH YOUR FACE WITH PLAIN WATER, at least 4-5 times a day.
2- steam your face at least once a week.
3- avoid direct sun exposure.
4- Drink plenty of fluids.
5- Take fiber XXXXXXX diet.
6- Avoid taking much tea and coffee.

In the market you may choose any cream, but it should have a good amount of aloevera.

try all these remedies for 15-20 days, and i am sure you will appreciate the change in you.

Hope this will help you, and i am ready for future follow ups.( if any).