What precaution should be taken for a sexual life?

I was engaged , Next i am going to marry, What precautions should i take in sexual life
Posted Mon, 5 Nov 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in current situation.

For precaution just eat healthy diet like daily fruits and milk in diet, do daily aerobic exercise and do not worry about sexual life.

If you have any specific difficulty, you are welcome to ask me. If you are not sure then following question wil;l help you:
-Do you have morning erection sometime?
-Are you sexually active?
-Do you have anxiety attack during thinking about sex or during masturbation or some other time also.
-How is your sleep and appetite?
-Do you have problem alcohol abuse, hormonal imbalances, diabetes, hypertension, blood vessel disease or other chronic diseases?-If yes then, are you on any treatment for that.

Wish you good health.
Follow-up: What precaution should be taken for a sexual life? 3 days later
sir i went for master health checkup in last year doctor advised me to do the Circumcision surgery because i cont able to push back the fore skin , he told me it was risk for sexual life also its good to maintain hygienic in that area, my question is Circumcision surgery is really required , if required means how long i need to wait for sex after this surgery. any side effects due to this surgery?????
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Tight foreskin lead to sexual dysfunction in form of erectile dysfunction or pain during erection. Although most of the person able to perform masturbation comfortably even with this problem.

Condition of having tight foreskin of penis called as phimosis. In most of the cases circumcision is required.

In conservative approach following are solutions:
-Dorsal slit operation: In this small incision given by surgeon on prepuce.
-Stretching exercise: In this foreskin is manually stretched 2-3 times per day with mild force to widen its opening. It is used only for mild phimosis and take several months to show improvement.

But Circumcision is best treatment option. Circumcision can be done at any age, even at your age too. It is very safe and easy procedure (take less then 5 Minute). You will have to wait only 1-2 week for sex after circumcision.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.