Ask a Urologist   »  

What penis size is required for pleasurable intercourse?

Sexologist
Question
Dear Doctor
Am 29 years old., am planning to get married by this quarter. I am very much worried., I have many doubts whether i can satisfy my partner. Please tell me what is the penis size (girth) that is the breadth that is required for a pleasureful intercourse and that can lead to birth of a child. I have very much afraid on this., Please advice me .,
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 4 hours later

From your query I can understand that you are anxious about your future sexual life. There is nothing to worry.

The length of the penis does not have much role in sexual activity. An erect penis of more than two inches is enough to have a satisfactory sexual life. Similarly vagina is an elastic organ which can accommodate any sized penis.

The breadth of the average penis is about the size of three fingers holding together.

The size of the penis has no role in conception.

So do not worry. You will be fine.

Hope I cleared your concern. If you have more queries, I am still available for follow up.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY