What needs to be done for flatulence, foul smelling belching and stomach ache?
User rating for this question
I am hyperacidic and often suffer from flatuence, foul smelling belching and stomach ache. Please suggest what I need to do.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in GERD
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: H Pylori infection Detailed Answer: Hi, I suspect H Pylori infection is such patients who come with flatulence and foul smelling belching. This infection could cause gastritis and reflux oesophagitis. We also need to rule out Diabetes with Fasting blood sugar. Oral infection like candida, gingivitis are important as well. I suggest you to meet a local doctor for the examination and few tests. He may prescribe you HP KIT and your problem should be gone in three weeks after full course. You may take this advice as a print out.
People also viewed
- Can you get pregnant while on warfarin
- What is a rash and stomach ache
- Vaseline pregnant women
- Stomach ache belching diarrhea what is causing these
- Supradyn prenatal vitamins ?
- Revital about sexual problem
- What causes stomach ache and flatulence
- Problems with tampax pearl burning
- Canniobis good for hernia
- Stomach ache and foul smelling urine
- Gas burping sore shoulders headache
- What is the remedy for stomach ache
- Can sperm stop heart burn
- Swin heart burn skin
- Tympanoplasty while pregnant