What natural products can I use for yeast infection?
User rating for this question
Having discharge for years doctor say its a yeast infection but I think it might be candida cause I have most of the symptoms what should I use I per for a natural product
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Firstly, candida is yeast ! Candida is the scientific name for what you call a yeast infection, so the diagnosis gets confirmed. Please use probiotics regularly. Do not rub, scrub, douche or vigorously clean your vagina. Stay away from perfumed and medicated soaps, gels, cleansers etc as they interfere with the vaginal pH, and thus predispose to Candida. Get your blood sugars tested, as diabetes might cause yeast infections. Have STD screening for yourself and your partner. Wear cotton plain underwear and change often. Use neosporin powder for dusting locally to keep private parts dry and clean. YOu should use Clotrimazole vaginal suppositories and oral antifungals if required, as per your doctor's prescription. Later on , once the acute infection has cleared, use products like yoghurt and garlic in your diet as they are natural and protect against yeast ( candida ) infection. All the best. PLease feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Ovulation time after taking primulot nor
- Natural prevention of yeast infections
- Can i drink alcohol while taking naproxen
- Can i get pregnant after taking norethindrone
- Can i eat banana during pregnancy
- Still ovulate after novasure pro
- Metronidazole used for yeast infections
- Can hypothyroidism cause change in personality
- No period after taking siphene
- What ointment to use on clitoral yeast infection?
- Can i take a multivitamin and b complex
- No period even after taking sysron
- What natural products can i use for yeast infection
- Can gas cause testicle pain
- Natural remedies for yeast infection