What natural products can I use for yeast infection?
User rating for this question
Having discharge for years doctor say its a yeast infection but I think it might be candida cause I have most of the symptoms what should I use I per for a natural product
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Firstly, candida is yeast ! Candida is the scientific name for what you call a yeast infection, so the diagnosis gets confirmed. Please use probiotics regularly. Do not rub, scrub, douche or vigorously clean your vagina. Stay away from perfumed and medicated soaps, gels, cleansers etc as they interfere with the vaginal pH, and thus predispose to Candida. Get your blood sugars tested, as diabetes might cause yeast infections. Have STD screening for yourself and your partner. Wear cotton plain underwear and change often. Use neosporin powder for dusting locally to keep private parts dry and clean. YOu should use Clotrimazole vaginal suppositories and oral antifungals if required, as per your doctor's prescription. Later on , once the acute infection has cleared, use products like yoghurt and garlic in your diet as they are natural and protect against yeast ( candida ) infection. All the best. PLease feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- What is the difference between angiopla
- I feel pressure on my breast
- Im a forty year old male but why do i hot flush
- Natural prevention of yeast infections
- I am 38 now i had my tubes clamped 12 years ago after havin
- Metronidazole used for yeast infections
- What is considered to be the only absolute vital function of the stomach and why
- What ointment to use on clitoral yeast infection?
- What does it mean when you get really dizzy every few minutes
- Is it bad to wear 2 tampons in a row
- What natural products can i use for yeast infection
- I have very bulky breasts and m suffering
- What does methadrone do to your gums
- Tonic clonic seizure due to alcohol
- Natural remedies for yeast infection