What medicine should I take to reduce my TSH level?

My t3 is 0.97 and t4 is 6.28 but my TSH is 5.40. What medicine to have to reduce my TSH level?
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Levothyroxine Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You must take Levothyroxine oral supplement to reduce the TSH level. I usually prescribe my patients Tablet Thyronorm once daily on empty stomach, starting dose is 25 mcg and can go up to 150 mcg daily. It is a prescription drug. Please get it prescribed by your primary care physician. Regards,