What medicine should I take for irritation on chin caused due to hair coloring product?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Skin allergic reaction. Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now you seem to have developed an allergic reaction to the cream. You can continue to use cortizone cream over the affected areas twice or thrice a day. Go addition, take oral benadryl tablet thrice a day for two to three days. This will help in decreasing the skin allergy. For the time being, do not apply any other creams or oil over the affected areas . Also do not the anything like dettol or any shaving cream or lotion. Use a sunscreen when going out in the sun as sunlight tends to increase any skin allergic reactions. If even after three days of the above therapy, the rash tends to persist or increases, then you might need a short course of oral steroids. For that you might have to see a physician. Hope it helps If you have any other query, please let me know. Dr Geetika Paul.
People also viewed
- Inflammation and puss after moles removed
- What medicine should i take to stop hair loss
- What medicine should i take to stop hair fall
- What medicines should i take for breast enlargement
- What medicine should i take for pcos
- Inflamation under skin after plastic surgery
- Use of kansel b cream
- I have a soft lump in my leg when i squat down
- Skin infection after shaving
- Thigh itchy after im injection
- Indentation on scalp after steroid injections
- Is puting dettol in my bath water safe during pregnancy?
- What medicine should i take for slow hair growth
- Long stringy feces parasitic infection
- Significance of fecalysis