What medicine is best for treating hair fall and pimple scars problem?

Problem: Hairfall and pimple scars at back. i am facing hairfall since al most an year and now in current seassion it increased. simillarly I have pimple scars at my back which is not going only, i tried various medication and ointment but it did not go. please suggest me something for getting rid of these scars. I also heared of microdermabrasion... should i go for it???
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 26 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello thanks for the query The best treatment for acne as well as scars is peels. You can go for glycolic acid peels. Peels are done once a month. For hair fall you can use minoxidil oil 5 % twice daily and also take tablet proanagen daily for 3 months. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you