What medicine can be taken by a 4 year old for mild fever with headache ?

My four year old child has a headache, mild fever and complains she cant feel her right leg, although she can move it. No known major medical issues
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later

Reduced sensation in the right leg with headache and mild fever may be due to some spinal cord affection with some infection- mostly viral which is causing numbness of her leg.
If she can lift her leg normally on the verbal command it means that the motor function of teh nerve is intact.

A physical examination is needed to rule out many other neurological conditions

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.