What medicine can I take for pain in left heel and finger joints?

previously i used prolomet xl 50 for blood pressure(bp) but now i discontinued it for the last one month now my bp is 150/90 now iam using olmasar 40-h for bp in the morning after break fast . in the afternoon im using clopidogrel 75mg and in the nights iam using Ismo 20. even though iam feeling some pain in the left hand finger joints and some giddyness . please suggest me, cure for this and give me tips regarding food and medicine intake and also suggest me some cardiac exercises. present problems: feeling pain in left heel and sometimes at toe feeling pain in left hand wrist and finger joints feeling giddyness having severe gastric problem sometimes feeling pain in the right hip i ocassionally consume ,meat , alcohol. please suggest me , what food shall consume , and give me suggestions regarding excersices that i shall do, and mainly suggest me what medicine that i shall take.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Need further investigations Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic You need more investigations... Discuss with the doctor treating you now and plan further ________________________________________________________ - Gastroenterologist for gastric problems / Upper GI endoscopy is necessary - Rheumatologist for joint painsSpondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis need evaluation - Cardiologist / TMT – Treadmill exercise ECG (may be with thallium isotope) – is necessary to evaluate ischemia (reduced blood flow -Coronary Artery Disease) / at times Holter is done to evaluate arrhythmia... ______________________________________________________________ Keep your weight to normal / even a little less Quit smoking, if you are a smoker Stop alcohol and meat! Do regular EXERCISE – say walking or jogging - 30 minutes a day / at least 5 days in a week. Isometric exercise (like bull worker) is bad. Healthy FOOD is a must. Avoid saturated fats – coconut oil, palm oil, butter, ghee, full cream milk...Avoid junk foods in particular – French fries have palm oil / Pizza has cheese / Indian sweets are made in ghee.../ Change to Poly-un-saturated oil – like sun flower oil. / Include Mono-un-saturated oil – Olive oil. _____________________________________________________________ Do regular EXERCISE – say fast walking or jogging - 30 minutes a day / at least 5 days in a week. Isometric exercise (like bull worker) is not good. A treadmill is helpful ____________________________________________________________ The treating doctor can coordinate and suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless