What medicine can I take for my swollen and painful leg alongwith boils on my leg?

i had boils on my left leg and my leg is swollen, it hurt me so bad. I can't stand and I can't walk and the first time I saw it which was last Wednesday 5/4/2011...My leg become swollen bigger and really red all over my it's look like getting really hurt and I feel burn inside my skin. I feel I wanna cut my leg off...what do I have to do now doctor...please help me I can't stand it anymore with the pain ?
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in General Health
Follow-up: What medicine can I take for my swollen and painful leg alongwith boils on my leg? 16 minutes later
is there any medicine that i can buy out there
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 21 minutes later
Hi Tua,

You seem to have MULTIPLE PYODERMA which is getting converted into CELLULITIS.
It is a medical emergency. The next stage, if not properly treated in SEPTICAEMIA.

So I suggest you to consult you doctor immediately. You need to started on aggressive antibiotic therapy. You will also be asked to get the following tests done. Complete Blood Count, Urine routine, Fasting Blood Sugar, Post Prandial Blood Sugar (2 hours) etc.

The medicines, which your doctor would start, are a combination of oral and injectables – Antibiotics and Pain Killers. Local Application of Antiseptic Cream may also help.

Follow-up: What medicine can I take for my swollen and painful leg alongwith boils on my leg? 35 minutes later
do i need to go to ER ?
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 37 minutes later
Hi! Tua,
Yes, sorry but yes. You need good antibiotics, which may not be available without prescription in US. Also the antibiotic may have to be injected.
Kindly understand the seriousness.