What kind of specialist will perform a sural nerve entrapment surgery?

Yes, if surgery is done on the sural nerve entrapment what specialty doctor would do the surgery? I forgot to mention it is my leg and foot that hurts after a list of doctors I have been to it is suspicious it may be the sural nerve in my leg/
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: a neurosurgeon would do the surgery Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Sorry about your current health concern. A Neurosurgeon would ideally perform the surgery on sural nerve and its entrapment. Wish you speedy recovery.