What kind of diet should I follow to reduce my hair fall problem?

I live in Bangalore and I am here for last 6 months. I had hair fall problem but not much, before coming here. But after coming to bangalore my hair fall problem has increased a lot. I am using some ayurvedic, dhathri product shampoo and almond oil on a regular basis but that doesnt seem to help. I was wondering that if it has to do with my diet ? I would like to know the proper diet to reduce this problem as well as some other advice that you think would help. Thanks in advance.
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 28 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Change of place has some effect on hair fall. It will take time for you to get adjusted. Please start applying minoxidil 5 % lotion twice daily. also take tablet androanagen and tablet follihair daily. This will help in controlling the hair fall. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you