What is wrong when body stay hot all the time from the top of head to the tips of feet?

What is wrong when you stay hot (body) all the time from the top of your head to the tips of your feet 24 7. And the doctors cant seem to find an answer. Please help if possible.
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr. XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

Their are three possible cause of feeling hot all the time.

1) Hyperthyroidism (thyroid hormone issue most likely being checked for by local physicians.)
2) Physiological hyperthermia ( Where the brain's temperature setting is set to bit higher then normal for other human beings.)
3) Stress induces hyperthermia ( even changes in testosterone may lead to it.)

Diagnosis and Treatment of the above mention cause are as follows.

1) For hyperthyroidism check for thyroid hormone level in blood and if increased the drugs can given to treat it.

2) Physiological hyperthermia - its a diagnosis of exclusion if nothing is found that its known as Physiological hyperthermia - No treatment Just bear with it as its genetically programed.

3) Stress induced hyperthermia is under research currently, reducing the stress level by relaxation like yoga/ meditation may help.

To read more about research here is the link WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope it helps to answer you question satisfactorily. Still feel free to contact me in case of further concern or queries.